Executive Assistant & Project Coordinator
Authentic Presence, Inc. is seeking a well-organized, highly-focused Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator with a can-do attitude who cares about quality and accuracy. You naturally have strong attention to detail, excellent writing skills, and urgency to get the job done.
Ideally, you are a magician who can create calm from chaos and are motivated to help make the executive and his team as effective and efficient as possible.
You are capable, learn quickly, get along with others, want to grow your skill set, and are excited to take on increasing responsibility. You will also be assisting with project management, so there are opportunities for growth here.
As a member of our team, you’ll have access to a rich library of training materials from the top therapy and marketing experts in the country. You’ll also have the opportunity to go through specific marketing training programs and get certified.
We collaborate best in proximity to each other. You would need to be available to meet at our North Boulder office 2-3 times per week.
About the Company
Authentic Presence is a small, closely-knit and growing conscious digital marketing company that helps leading experts, in the psychology and wellness space with the creation, production, promotion, and maintenance of varying types of online courses. We have in-house audio and video production capabilities.
- Strategically manage the owner’s schedule and access to his time and attention
- Proactively manage calendars and remain flexible to changes
- Provide follow-through support on action items in progress
- Enter and maintain information in our databases daily
- Coordinate and attend client and staff meetings
- Light errands (must have your own reliable transportation)
- Provide general administrative support such as checking voicemail, expense
tracking, ordering supplies, shipping items, etc.
Company Strategy and Growth
- Work closely with the owner to prioritize important projects, provide frequent
updates, and ensure collaboration
- Work collaboratively with team members and managers in all offices to ensure
timely coordination of company projects
- Troubleshoot and anticipate organizational and individual needs
- Work with discretion and tact when exposed to confidential information
- Build and manage relationships between owners, clients, and the company
- Follow up with clients and contacts by telephone and email
- Act as liaison between owner and clients (set up and confirm appointments,
review meeting notes, contract follow-up, etc.)
- Provide direction, advice, information, and support to the owner
through daily communication and reporting
- Project a professional and supportive image to all clients
- 2+ years Executive Assistant experience
- University or college degree
- Ability to have a relatively quiet conversation in your home workspace
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit – you love to embrace new opportunities,
make things happen, and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- You are confident, intelligent, dedicated, and a good problem solver.
- You are adaptable and flexible, with a sense of humor.
- You are proactive and resourceful – you take the initiative.
- You are personable, energetic, and fun to work with.
Computer and Internet Requirements
Google Suite – Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, Dashboard
Microsoft Word & Excel, PDF documents
Social media (Facebook Business, Instagram, Twitter)
QuickBooks (light bookkeeping)
Trello (project management)
Must have a fast personal computer, PC or Mac (at least an i5 or i7 processor), a fast internet connection (at least 10Mbps), and a smartphone
$18-24/hour depending on experience, plus team performance bonuses.
15-20 hours per week, with potential for additional hours.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls.